Saturday 26 April 2014

‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ Karanvir Bohra & Teejay Sidhu visit City Beautiful

By 1 2 1 News Reporter
Chandigarh 26th April:-- After the success of their Punjabi film 'Love
Yoou Soniye', Karanvir Bohra and Teejay Sidhu are back, entertaining
audiences once again, but this time on national television. The
fun-loving jodi, who share a deep love for Punjab, were here today at
'2Hype' Lounge Restaurant in Chandigarh, for a meet and greet with the
media.
The couple are now being seen facing their fears in India's Darr Ka
Blockbuster TV show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' hosted by Rohit Shetty on
Colors channel. Karanvir Bohra is again on TV screens seven days a
week, as he is playing 'Aahil Raza Ibrahim', the new lead of Zee TV's
hit show 'Qubool Hai'.
While talking to the media Karanvir said, that Chandigarh and Punjab
is like our second home. We're excited about coming back here to share
our experiences about 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' and our other projects.
Sharing his Experience about Khatron Ke Khiladi (KKK), Karanvir said
that it was the greatest experience of my life. He believe this is one
reality show that every person must do. We jumped from choppers, dived
underwater, went through fire, had snakes, cockroaches, snails, rats
and lizards crawling all over us. We had a face off with lions,
cheetahs and crocodiles. You name the fear, we dealt with it. It was
truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Whereas Teejay said, that KKK was crazy, insane fun! It wound up our
fear, our adrenaline, our stress and our anxieties to their maximum
levels. I felt scared and adventurous at the same time. I did get
really scared sometimes, but I discovered that I never back away from
a challenge. I am mentally and physically strong enough to overcome
anything.
Telling about his busy life, Karanvir said, that he is at an exciting
phase in my career. I've been very busy these past few years, and I've
been given such a variety of work opportunities. After 'Saubhagyavati
Bhava' ended last year, I started shooting for my Punjabi film, 'Love
Yoou Soniye'. Then I was a contestant in the dance show, 'Jhalak
Dikhlaa Ja'. After that I was hosting the red carpet for the 'Life Ok
Screen Awards'. I was still planning a success party for my Punjabi
film (it went superhit) but before that could happen, I was on a
flight to South Africa to shoot for 'Fear Factor' in September, I'll
be shooting for a Marathi film. I've been working non-stop but I've
been loving it all since I'm learning so much. I would actually love
to do a Bollywood project but it seems I'm doing everything except
that.

No comments:

Post a Comment