By 121 News
Chandigarh 13th October:- In pursuance of the Citizenship (Registration of Citizens and issue of National Identity Cards) Rules, 2003, updation work of National Population Register with Aadhaar for the usual residents of the entire Union Territory, enumerator Smt. Paramjit Kaur approached house of Anurag Agarwal, IAS, Home Secretary-cum-State Coordinator (NPR). Aadhaar number and the family details of the Home Secretary were updated for linking with the NPR. He appreciated the efforts being put up by the enumerators for updation of Local Register of Usual Residents (LRUR). As end date of notified period for updation of NPR is approaching, he assured that dates of field work for updation of NPR will be extended to ensure coverage of all usual residents of the Union Territory. He appealed all the residents to cooperate with the enumerator in providing correct details about the household members, further he added that all the tenants are to be covered under the exercise. At this moment Smt. Promila Mathur, S.I. Gr I, B. M. K. Shorey, S.I. Gr II from the Directorate of Census Operations, Chandigarh and Ram Aasare from office of the Deputy Commissioner were present.
No comments:
Post a Comment